- The personalizer for the ID tags defaults to the Three Sisters Mountain so if you picked a different mountain, don't worry, we know what mountain you picked
- The font for the name and phone number will be the same
- Maximum characters for name or number is 12
- Allow 3-4 days production for your tag
Redefining custom name tags for your pup
Rocky Mountain Dog has been hard at work this Fall developing a new company called Alpine Paws.
We now offer mountain engraved editions of your favourite mountains and landscapes from the Rocky Mountains on your ID tag with your dog's name and phone number.
We are currently offering wood ID tags and will add different materials in the future.
The collars are built for the wild with an aluminum D-ring, comfortable webbing and a separate ID tag attachment that doesn't rattle. The ID tag is custom engraved with your dog's name and phone number on the back.
Select your collar, size and favourite mountain, then personalize your ID tag with font, name and number!
Every wood dog ID tag is custom engraved with your dog's name and phone number then weather-sealed with natural tung oil and set to dry for 24 hours. The tag is 1 1/4" wide and 1/8" thick.
Collar Size Chart
View dog size chart
S:10-14" (25.4 - 35.5 cm)
M:14-17" (25.4 - 43 cm)
L:17-23" (25.4 - 58.5 cm)
XL:23-28" (25.4 - 71.1 cm)
Key features of the collar include:
- Aluminum D-ring for leash attachment
- Comfortable and durable webbing
- Separate ID tag attachment that doesn't ratte
- 25 mm/1 inch wide
If you are looking for the Pet ID tag only, please visit Alpine Paws to grab yours today!
Rocky Mountain Collar Video
About the Wood
The hardwood is constructed of five single-ply, high-quality hardwood layers (or veneers) that are laminated together with their wood grains stacked at right angles to each other for added strength, stiffness and dimensional stability.