Kootenay All-Terrain Dog Harness
On now, buy your harness with the popular All-Terrain Leash and you will receive FREE Shipping. Use FREESHIP at checkout.
What people are saying
Frankly it's the best general harness we've ever tested. 4 Paws & Waggin' Tail Rating (5 Stars). - TollerTails.com
The word is out, the Kootenay All-Terrain Harness by Rocky Mountain Dog is the best harness in the Rockies, it's your everyday harness that is easy to put on and comfortable to wear. The harness features two clips on the front and back to attach your leash depending on the control you need.
Durable, looks great and no more choking or pulling!
- Four points of adjustment allow for a customized fit and full range of motion
- Reflective trim for night visibility
- Front and back clips for walking or running
- Front clip for extra control
Best harness in the Rockies video
How to put it on?
- Detach the two back clips
- Put the harness on through the neck
- Attach the two back clips under the chest behind the two front legs
How to fit your dog?
Measure your dog's neck chest; measure the chest closer to the front legs at the widest part. Based on the measurements, choose the right size.
- neck 12-18" (30-45 cm)
- chest 14-26" (35-66 cm)
- neck 14-20" (35-50 cm)
- chest 16-28" (40-72 cm)
- neck 16-24" (40-61 cm)
- chest 22-33" (56-84 cm)
- neck 22-33" (58-84 cm)
- chest 28-39" (71-99 cm)
Watch the product educational video